Best Safe way to hide Images/Files and Folders in Windows | Hide files easily [Complete Guide] : Hie friend! Here in this post i am going to share a trick to hide any JPG file in windows easily. There may be stuff on your pc which you need to hide from others, either from your parents or from your friends, or you just want to hide them for security purpose. Here you can see all the way to hide Images in windows 7, hide files in windows 7, hide files in windows 8, hide files and folders in windows 8, protect files and folders in windows 7, windows 8.To do this, buying any software seems insensible and all the free softwares available on the internet expires after the trial period. Therefore, here is an awesome trick to hide JPG files on windows very easily and you will love the way surely. And you can also easily unhide the files which are hidden on your laptop through the same process. If you tried to hide your files using some free software, then you just wasted your time because these free softwares are not at all safe and can be uninstalled anytime from the control panel if anyone wants to uninstall that software, then it is quite easy for him. Here i am going to share a trick to hide JPG files under an image. Surely, hiding under an image is certainly not known by the people and no one will try to open that image under which the file has been hidden.
Now here are some features of the steps that we are going to perform. Here i am going to show you a trick to hide your important files under an image. Requirement is just a zip file extractor installed on your laptop like winrar or winzip. You just need any one of these installed on your machine. Now what is the basic idea ? Basically here i am going to create a folder in which i all the files and images will be copied which are to be hidden. Then Just follow the steps given below :
Easy Way to Hide files and JPG images in windows Best Way :
- Firstly, create a new folder and copy all the files that you want to hide and then just right click that folder and select ‘archive’ and choose the format as RAR.
- Now choose an existing image of no purpose . Choose a JPG image.
- The folder with files to be hidden will be hidden under this image.
- Now place both the new folder and the image at one place either on some drive or on desktop.
- Now launch the command prompt form the srart button or just press the windows key and r.
- Now navigate to the path where these two things are copied like for example:
- if you are in drive d, then press ” D: “
- or if you want to go back then cd.. command will help.
- Like this, just come to the path where these two files are present.
- Now just type the following command :
- copy /b my x.jpg + y.rar new.jpg
- x= name of the image.
- y= name of the folder.
- After doing this, you will be able to see a new image on your drive with the size of the image increased.
- This is because, the new folder has been hidden inside that image.
- Also, if your try to open it, it will display the JPG image, nothing else.
- Woha! Your folder has been hidden.
- Enjoy :)
- You just need to launch the winrar archiver to archive the new folder form the JPG image.
- Just select the JPG image in which the folder has been hidden.
- Click ok.
- Now you will be able to see back your folder which you had hidden in that JPG file.
- Enjoy Hiding and unhiding your JPG files and folders under a JPG image itself :)