How to Unblock a Whatsapp account from Someone’s Whatsapp (Any OS) : hi people :) here is an awesome whatsapp trick that you will surely love to read. This is for the people who are blocked by someone on whatsapp and want to unblock themselves from that number. Ofcourse, you just can’t take that phone in your hand and go to the settings in whatsapp to unblock yourself as the person who has blocked you will surely not offer his / her smartphone to you :P . Therefore here we provide a smart way of doing this. This trick will work both for ios and android which are the main operating systems these days. Whatsapp as you know is the biggest online messaging app used these days and a person buys a smartphone to use whatsapp. But some people block each other due to irritating messages that we send or due to some argument. Download Whatsapp for Bada Samsung Mobile
Yes, you can anytime block a person on whatsapp if he irritates you or if you don’t feel like talking to that person anymore. This option is available in the privacy in settings of whatsapp and anytime you can also unblock him from whatsapp. But what if a person blocked you on whatsapp and is not even bothering to unblock you ? No need to worry at all. Here is the complete guide on How to Unblock a Whatsapp account from Someone’s Whatsapp (Any OS). Following this simple guide you will be able to unblock yourself from that number / person who has blocked you from whatsapp. Also read : Download Whatsapp for Java Mobile phone
How to Unblock Yourself from whatsapp using this simple trick :
Here is the trick that you are waiting for How to Unblock a Whatsapp account from Someone’s Whatsapp (Any OS) :
First of all how to find out that you have been blocked :
- You’ll not be able to see any dicplay pic of that person.
- You’ll not be able to see the last seen.
- If only a single tick appears when you send a message, that means that the receiver is not able to receive your message. This means that you have been blocked.
Step by step guide To Unblock yourself From Someone’s Whatsapp In Android & IOS :
Here are the steps that you need to follow to Unblock yourself From Someone’s Whatsapp In Android & IOS :
- first of all, launch whatsapp.
- Head towards settings.
- Now tap account.
- then delete my account.
- Yes, this sounds strange.
- but don’t worry. All your data will be saved on whatsapp server.
- Now uninstall whatsapp from your device.
- Now install whatsapp once again.
- Enter your number and verify it.
- Whatsapp will now download the chat history.
- All done!
- You have been unblocked from that number.
- Enjoy :)
How to Unblock Yourself from whatsapp using this simple trick Screenshots :
Hope you found this trick usefull. do share with you friends :)