How to record more than 10 seconds on Nintendo 3DS camera : Hi friends! Here in this post i am going to tell you something about video recording on nintendo 3DS. Most of us are using Nintendo 3Ds and the video recording of 10 seconds that it offers is the major issue amongst all of us. Even on the nintendo forums, you cannot see a perfect solution to this issue. 10 seconds is just to nothing when it comes to recording a video. Even if you use snapchat, you can record a 10 seconds video on it. Although in our earlier posts we have given a solution to this problem also, here in this post i am going to provide you a complete solution to increase video recording time on nintendo more than 10 sec. In nintendo 3DS, if you delete all your videos to free some memory to start recording lonf=ger videos, you will notice that the video recording time just increases to a few seconds also and increasing the time to a few seconds wont work alot when we want to record videos of more than 1minute or more than that also. The maximum recording time that 3DS shows is 10 minutes. You need to perform a small experiment with your 3DS and then you can fix this issue of video recording of more than 10 seconds on nintendo 3DS. Here is the complete procedure that you need to follow in order to record longer videos on nintendo 3DS :
How to Record Longer Videos on Nintendo 3DS :
- To do this experiment with your 3DS, you need to firstly, record some videos on your device so that some amount of space gets occupied on your device.
- Now check the amount of blocks that are occupied.
- To do this, go to –>> system settings, then data management, then any of the 3 options, and it shows your blocks.
- Now again record a 10 sec video on your device and then again check how many blocks got occupied again.
- It would be around 30 blocks.
- Now again delete the most recent video of 10 seconds that you just recorded.
- Now again check the memory blocks that are freed now.
- You will notice that the number of blocks that were occupied were all freed up .
- If all the blocks were not freed up, then there is some problem with your 3DS.
- In this case, you need to change your SD card and try some other SD card.
We have provided you the solution to record more than 10 seconds on 3DS. For more info comment below and let us know.