How to apply live wallpapers in ios 8 | Iphone and Ipad : Hey friends! Many of us use iphone and ipad and whenever we see our friends iphone and ipad with some feature, we crave to try it on our gadget too. Here in this post i am going to tell you how to apply live wallpapers for iphone and ipad running ios 8. Your device needs to be jailbroken for this and you need an internet connection to do this task. Before telling the procedure, lemme tell you what exactly is a live wallpaper. A live wallpaper is a wallpapers which keeps on moving by itself and shows some effects. Like to screensaver you add on windows, like to fishes move in the aquarium.
Similarly, when you apply a live wallpaper, you will be able to see live preview of the wallpaper on your iphone screen, either on the homescreen or the lockscreen or both if you wish. So, here is the complete guide on how to add live wallpapers in ios 8 ipad and iphone :
How to apply live wallpapers to Springboard in ios 8 | Iphone and Ipad
- Earlier, i told you that you need a jailbroken iphone / ipad.
- If you already have one, then launch cydia.
- Cydia is launched because, you need a jailbreak tweak to do this task.
- Now go to the search section.
- Search for the tweak SBHTML.
- Install the tweak.
- Respring your device.
- Now again lauch cydia.
- Now again head towards the search section.
- Search the tweak LIVE WALLPAPERS PACK SPRINGBOARD.
- Again install the tweak.
- Respring your device again.
- Now launch settings.
- And in the jailbreak tweaks that appear, tap on groovyboard.
- Enable it.
- Now choose a wallpaper from a list that it provides.
- Now restart your device the last time.
- Live wallpaper will be applied yo your iphone / ipad homescreen as soon as the device turns on.
- Enjoy :)
We have provided you the best solution to apply live wallpapers in iphone and ipad. If you have any queries, comment below and let us know