Fix/Resolve HTC One M8 Camera Crashing Problem (unfortunately Camera has stopped) : HTC one m8 is an amazing android smartphone launched along with samsung galaxy s5 and still getting good reviews from the users. HTC is one of the famous smartphone manufacturer and fighting for the best smartphone company since last so many years but never succeeded. But they increased their level quite high to attract customer with their costly smartphone and HTC one M8 is one of them which was launched in February 2014. But some of the our readers reported a problem i.e. htc one m8 camera crashing problem or unfortunately camera has stopped working in htc one m8 error. We help you to Fix/Resolve HTC One M8 Camera Crashing Problem (unfortunately Camera has stopped). Hotstar live app for pc
There is no technical fault in your device if your are getting this error while using camera in portrait mode. You just have to make some changes with setting and it will done automatically. We have done lots of research on this topic and finally got the best and easily solution. Here we are providing full guide to how to Fix/Resolve HTC One M8 Camera Crashing Problem or unfortunately camera has stopped working in HTC one m8 fixed. You just have to follow the mentioned steps and after that you will be able to fix this awkward error permanently. “Bootmanager is missing ” Error Fixed while installing Windows 7
Reason for HTC One M8 Camera Crashing Problem (unfortunately Camera has stopped):
- The main reason for this is an application which is pre installed in this device (Lastpass and password manager tool).
- You can delete this application and use other camera app which are available freely in google play store.
- You can keep this app and use built in camera app.
How To Fix/Resolve HTC One M8 Camera Crashing Problem or unfortunately Camera has stopped : Step by step guide
- First of all, you ill have to login in Lass pass app with id and password.
- Now, you are successfully login into Last pass app.
- Then click on preferences.
- Now click on edit app preferences.
- From the app association , select camera option.
- Now click on option “don’t show fill window”.
- That’s it we have done.
We have provided you the best and easiest solution to Fix/Resolve HTC One M8 Camera Crashing Problem (unfortunately Camera has stopped). Just follow the above mentioned steps and fix this bug permanently. if there is any problem or query occur while fixing this issue. You can comment below. We will fix it as soon as possible.