How to transfer songs directly on my iphone without itunes | No jailbreak Required :Hi friends! Here in this post i am going to show you a smart way to transfer your music to you iphone / ipad without using itunes. Many of the apple users are annoyed with the apple official software itunes to sync your iphone to your laptop / desktop. While itunes is the default software to sync your iphone with your laptop, it is also used to take backup and also to restore your iphone when needed. Now, transferring songs from your laptop to your iphone sometimes feels quite irritating as when you transfer songs from itunes to iphone. It becomes quite annoying when itunes firstly takes a backup of all the data and then also transfers the song which you deleted from your iphone but are available in the itunes library. Although it’s a very safe process, but takes a lot of time and irritates a lot. So, to avoid this long procedure of transferring music to your iphone, we suggest you a smart software to transfer songs directly to iphone without using itunes and going through a long way.
So, the guide below will provide you complete information on how to transfer music to iphone without using itunes and using the software copytrans :
Transfer Music to iphone without using Itunes | Copytrans Software :
- Firstly, DOWNLOAD THE COPYTRANS MANAGER
- After downloading, install the software.
- Now connect your iphone / ipad to your system.
- Copytrans will detect your iphone / ipad and will show up your music library.
- You can directly click the + symbol or you can also drag the songs in the middle of the software.
- You can also create playlists using copytrans.
- After you have copied all the songs to copytrans, you just need to click the update button which will transfer all the songs to your iphone music library.
- Enjoy using copytrans :)
transfer songs to iphone without itunes, transfer songs without itunes, transfer songs without itunes, how to transfer songs using copytrans