How to turn on notifications for a particular e mail in ios 8.x.x mail app | Get notifications for a particular e mail : Hi friends ! Here in this post i am going to guide you on how to turn on notifications for only a selected important e mail or you can say get notifications for a particular e mail in your mail app. This is generally done when people get hundreds of e mails daily and they get itritated getting notifications for each and every e mail and most of these e mails are from the social networking websites such as facebook and twitter. E mails from facebook are soo much annoying when you get mail like your a person added you as a friend or something like this person poked you, each and every notification. Also you get irrelevant e mails from various websites if you register on them. Also, if you visit an organisation and enter your e mail id there, they also start sending you irritating e mails timely.
So, e mails can be optimised in the mail app in iphone and ipad. Just follow this complete guide to receive notifications from a particular contact or from a particular organisation only :
How to turn on notifications for particular mails in ios 8.x
- First of all, launch the mail app ehich is the default app of ios devices.
- Now tap on the compose icon which is on the upper right corner.
- Now click on compose mail
- Head towards the subject section.
- Type your subject and then click on the bell icon that appears to the right.
- As soon as you click on the bell icon a pop up will appear and you have to confirm it by tapping notify me.
- The bell turns dark blue confirming that your option has been selected.
- Now send the mail.
- All your work is now done !
You can also turn on notify me while forwarding any e mail.
For queries, comment below and let us know.