Hi guyz! Here in this post i am going to show you an awesome tweak to protect your apps using your fingerprint / thumbprint. Yes, this is possible in all the i devices having touch id. Till now the touch id feature is available only in iphone 5s and iphone 6 and 6 plus. When you jailbreak your device, you can passcode protect your apps to protect your private material. But why use a passcode to protect your apps if you have a device that can recognize your fingerprint and work accordingly. jailbreak tweak to remove ads within the app
Therefore we have an awesome tweak here on cydia which will just recognize your fingerprint and open the apps for you. You just need to touch on the home button of your iphone to help the touch id recognize that it’s you and as soon as the match is found the app is opened. Using this tweak you can protect any app in ios 8. This is the tweak to protect apps using touch id. You can protect apps using fingerprint.
Here is the complete guide on how to download and install bioprotect from cydia. Yes, the name of the tweak is bioprotect available in cydia and works for iphone 5s and 6.
How to lock apps using touch ID jailbreak tweak
- After jailbreaking your device, you just need to follow these steps :
- Launch cydia.
- Go to the search section on the right.
- Search for the tweak bioprotect. how to change the keyword in ios8 and ipad
- Install this tweak.
- Now launch the settings app.
- Open bioprotect.
- It will ask you for your fingerprint.
- Authenticate using your fingerprint.
- Now go to applications.
- Turn the toggle on for the apps that you want to protect using bioprotect.
- Try opening that app after going back to home screen.
- You will notice that the app is now locked and it will ask you for your fingerprint.
- Thats all! You’re done !
- Your apps are now protected using your fingerprint.