How to Change the Keyboard in iOS 8 Iphone and Ipad : Hi friends! Here i am going to show you how to change keyboards in ios 8. Ios 8 and iphone 6 were launched recently and apple has now allowed the other third party keyboards to be installed on the device. Now you can install keyboards from other parties and make them your default one.
Also if you don’t like a particular keyboard, you can switch to another one anytime. Appple has now allowed third party apps and other things to be installed on ios 8 and now the developers are getting more and more opportunities to develop more things and experiment different ideas. Now here is the complete guide to change keyboard in ios 8 :
How to change keyboard in ios 8 | Install third party keyboards in ios 8
- Firstly launch app store.
- Now type ios 8 keyboard in the search bar.
- Now choose the swift key.
- Launch settings.
- Go to general.
- select keyboard,
- Now tap ADD NEW KEYBOARD.
- Select swiftkey.
- Allow full access to swiftkey.
- Now lauch text message app.
- Go to keyboard.
- Now tap the world icon at lower left corner.
- A pop up will appear and you have to choose the swift key.
- You’re done !
We have provided step by step guide to change keyboards in ios 8. if you have doubt in any step plz comment below and let us know.