Jailbreak tweak to record what happens on your iphone screen : Hi guyz! Here i m going to describe about an awesome tweak which will record your iphone screen. This means that you just have to activate this tweak and aal you do on your iphone / ipad will be recorded and saved. This works perfect when your friend asks you for your phone and you want to see what all has been opened. Just activate this tweak and give your phone to anyone who asks for it. Every movement will be recorded and saved at a proper place.
This tweak by default is not available in cydia and therefore you need to add a source to use this tweak. Here is the complete guide to add the source and then the corresponding tweak to record what happens on your iphone screen. We have also provided a youtube video for you to see how the tweak functions after recording. Here is the complete guide to install the tweak for your idevice.
Jailbreak tweak to record what happens on your iphone screen
Jailbreak tweak to record what happens on your iphone screen :
Follow these instructions and you will be able to record your iphone screen :
- To use this cydia tweak, you have to jailbreak your device.
- After jailbreaking, just open cydia and then tap on sources.
- Click on edit and then add. Now add the repo : https://repo.coolstar.org
- Then search for the tweak recordmyscreen from the search section.
- Install this tweak.
- Your device will reboot and then in the settings app you will see an option record myscreen.
- Do the desired settings and start recording videos.
We have provided you recordmyscreen jailbreak tweak. If you experience any problem with the tweak, you are free to uninstall the tweak. Just open up cydia once again and go to manage. There you can see the installed tweak. Simply click on the modify option on the upper right corner and then uninstall. Don’t forget to share this post on social networking sites : facebook / twitter. For further assistance, please comment below.