How to Save Instagram Photos on iPhone : On BigBoss today, developer Julian Weiss brings a free solution to save Instagram photos. Most of the audience is now a days using instagram more than facebook. peoplewho are just interested in sharing pics randomly use instagram. Instagram is a social networking app available for both android and ios for sharing pics. But, one fault that every user finds with the app is that you can’t save any pic on your iphone from this app. The funny thing is people are taking screenshots of the photos they want to save. Obviously, that ain’t a good solution. Here we will provide you a great jailbreak tweak to save instagram photos directly to your iphone. The name of the tweak is ‘ SAVEGRAM ‘ . Many users found this tweak of great use. people mostly save many pics from facebook and other social nttworking sites but instagram doesn’t allow you to save pics. Therefore savegram is a jailbreak tweak to save any instagram pic directly on your iphone.
How to download and install SaveGram Jailbreak tweak :
Just follow these steps in order to use savegram jailbreak tweak :
- Your iphone must be jailbroken.
- If not follow : HOW TO JAILBREAK IPHONE.
- Then open cydia and add the source bigboss.
- then search for the tweak SaveGram.
- Download and install it .
- Reboot for best results.
- Quit and re-open Instagram if you have it running in the background.
How to use SaveGram Jailbreak tweak :
To use savegram follow these steps :
- Tap on a photo to view it’s details in Instagram.
- To the right of Like/Comment button, you have the “…” share button. Tap on it.
- In the options, tap on Save.
- Your image will be saved to photos app on your iphone.
We have provided you the latest jailbreak tweak Savegram to save instagram photos. SaveGram is tested to be compatible with Instagram’s latest version (5.0.8). There are no options to configure, no settings to tweak.It just adds a save option . Dont forget to share with your friends on social networking sites : facebook/ twitter.