How to repair/ troubleshoot network adapter problems in windows 7 : Hi guyz ! Here in this post i am going to guide you through the network settings in windos 7 if your network adapter is not working fine and you are experiencing problems related to this. Network adapter mainly consists of bluetooth and wi fi drivers. Now the thing is that if this network adapter is not working fine then your wireless networks will also not work. That is if your network adapter is not working fine then you will not be able to run your wi fi and bluetooth which i think are very important in the functioning of a laptop. Here in this post we are providing network adapter fix in windows 7 and i will provide you a simple way to fix this issue. Many times, this issue happens when you have reinstalled windows and all the drivers and the network adapter gets disabled. To troubleshoot network settings windows 7, you must install the wireless driver for your machine and then restart your machine.Windows 7 network adapter issue mainly resolves through this method.
Otherwise, you can also try downloading the latest drivers for your machine and then uninstalling the previous version of driver and then installing the latest one. Now here is the complete and most genuine way to try to fix network problems in windows 7 or to troubleshoot all the network issues in windows 7.
Repair/ troubleshoot network adapter problems in windows 7
- Go to start.
- Then control panel.
- Now click on network and internet.
- Click on : Fix a Network problem link.
- Now there will be many troubleshooters available.
- Internet connection : When you don’t have access to the internet or a particular website on the internet.
- Connection to a Shared foler : When you are not able to access a shared file or a shared folder.
- Homegroup : When you are unable to see computers that are in your homegroup.
- Network Adapter : Settings problem with your wi fi router.
- Head on to the guide and you will be asked various questions through the troubleshooting.
- Answer the questions and as soon as the troubleshooting completes your problem will be fixed.
We have provided the procedure to fix network issue in windows 7. For furthur problems comment below and let us know.