Here in this post we are going to provide you complete guide on how to download whatsapp for ubuntu operating system. Ubuntu is a linux operating system. Many professionals use ubuntu and fedora which are most famous linux operating system. The number of ubuntu users are increasing day by day due to it’s user interface and also the operations that can be performed in ubuntu and not in windows. As more people are using ubuntu operating system, and almost all the people use whatsapp these days, here we are providing a complete guide on how to download whatsapp for ubuntu operating system. As we know that ubuntu is free to download and install on your system, you can download and install ubuntu on your system and then install whatsapp on it. Here is the complete guide on how to install whatsapp on linux operating systems. Also see : How To Get free Vodafone Local & STD
How to Download WhatsApp for Ubuntu ( Complete Guide)
Just follow the below mentioned steps for complete installation of whatsapp on ubuntu operating system. The process is a little complex as compared to windows and mac. Carefully follow the steps below and you will find success in performing this :
One thing recommended while performing this is to use a different phone number while installing whatsapp. This is because if you install whatsapp with the same phone number, you will be disconnected from the whatsapp server from the earlier device which you used to install whatsapp. Now follow this complete guide to download and install whatsapp for ubuntu operating system :
Resolve or Fix Bluestacks Downloading RunTime Data Error Permanently
- Firstly, DOWNLOAD SDK FOR LINUX PLATFORM HERE
- Unzip the compressed file which is downloaded from the above provided link.
- Open folder ‘Android-sdk-linux’ and then move into ‘TOOLS’ folder.
- Double click on the executable file that you find in the folder.
- Android SDK installation will start and you just need to follow some on screen instructions.Then click on Tools and then select Android 2.3.3
- Click on the option ‘ INSTALL PACKAGE’ and then ‘ACCEPT ALL’ option. Now click ‘ INSTALL’ option to complete the process.
- The installation will be completed within minutes and then you need to set up the ANDROID OS.
- Now Go to Menu, select Tools and then select ‘Manage AVD’s’ option over there.
- Click new and complete the labels.
- Click on ‘Create AVD’ now and on the next window, click on ‘Ok’ option.
- select ‘Android 2.3’ AVD you just created now and click on ‘Start’ option to make it running.
- You have succeded in installing android platform on your ubuntu operating system. Now just use it like your android phone and search for whatsapp, download and install it.
- Thats all.. you have successfully installed whatsapp for ubuntu operating system.
We have provided you complete guide on how to download and install whatsapp for ubuntu operating system or linux operating system. If you have any queries you can comment below and let us know. Dont forget to share with your friends on facebook/ twitter. Also see :Best 5 Alternative of Bluestacks 2014
Thanks for the tutorial, but my first challenge has been to find the executable file as it appeared .
I send a screenshot to help me identify it. I tried everything , but I have not yet managed to install . Thank you .
Thank you for your help but I am not able to locate that executable file. Please mention the name of the executable file you asked about.
i cann’t find the executable file please tell us the exact name