How to upload a video of more than 10 seconds on Snapchat : Hi friends! Most of us have started using snapchat these days and most of us like sharing our day to day pics on snapchat and also posting pics and videos to our story on snapchat. But many of my friends recently encountered a problem of video recording in snapchat and that is the time limit of 10 seconds that snapchat limits you to record a video.You can record a video by holding down the main circle that appears on the center bottom of the screen. But if you wanna record a video of more than 10 seconds on snapchat then what ? Here thetechme.com tells you a trick and a jailbreak tweak to upload a video of more than 10 seconds on snapchat. I recently did this when my friends were facing a problem of 10 seconds video on snapchat.
Now you can record a more than 10 seconds on snapchat. You need to jailbreak your iphone / ipad to do this trick that i am going to describe in the following post. So, here is the complete guide on how to increase snapchat video recording time more than 10 seconds :
Record a video more than 10 seconds on snapchat ( Jailbreak Tweak Required ) :
To do this task, you need a jailbroken iphone. If you already have one, then proceed with the following steps to record a video of more than 10 seconds on snapchat :
- You need a jailbreak tweak to do this.
- Launch cydia.
- Search for the tweak phantom.
- Install this tweak.
- Respring your device.
- Now go to settings and enable phantom.
- Now you can launch snapchat.
- try to upload any video of less than 1 min from the camera roll.
- The video gets uploaded.
- Now you can record a video that you want to put on snapchat and later on upload that video from camera roll to snapchat.
- Similarly, you can also save the incomming media from snapchat without sending a screenshot notification to the sender.
We have shown you how to record a video of more than 10 seconds on snapchat. For queries, comment below and let us know.